COVID-19 UPDATES & GUIDELINES
- Class sizes are 6-7 athletes or less
- Classes do not mix with other classes
- Each class has it own space in the gym to warm up
- Each class has its own space for each rotation and does not share with another class
- We are still doing our car loop drop off and pick up
- We are still having everyone check in at our wellness tables and lining up on their classes specific color
- There are marks around the whole gym to keep kiddos socially distanced
- We are sanitizing and cleaning in between rotations and classes
- Hand sanitizer is being handed out before class starts, at each event, and before they leave the gym
- ages 10+ required to wear a mask at all times in the gym
- ages 5+ are highly encouraged to wear a mask at all times in the facility, but are required to wear one in all common areas of the gym
- Any athletes wearing a mask can pull their mask down below their chin while actively doing a skill or workout if necessary, but need to be worn at all times when they are actively not on the equipment.
We appreciate your kindness in helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment for all the kiddos and families of CGA! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
With the rise in transmission and cases in our county, we are recommending that students wear a mask for the duration of their class/practice time if your family is comfortable with that.
All patrons up must wear a mask while entering the gym, in public spaces (lobby and restrooms), and while exiting the gym. Athletes will be permitted to take off their masks during training. Please send a bag for mask storage during class.
For ages 9 and under - Athletes will be permitted to take off their masks during training, but please send a bag for storage during class and they will need to wear one in all public spaces
Children ages 3 and 4 can choose to wear a mask. Children ages 2 and under should not wear a mask.
Those with medical conditions that prevent mask use will also be allowed an exemption.
We will be requiring masks at all times for everyone ages 10+.
Dear CGA Parents,
We are continually making operational decisions based on local and state government guidelines as well as the safety needs inherent to the types of activities we offer at CGA.
Here is a few things to expect for our fall enrollment:
- Our recreational class sizes:
- 5 yrs and older: 6/1 ratio
- 4 yrs old (hot shots classes): 4/1 ratio (option of parent assisting or on their own)
- 3 yrs and younger + tot ninja: 4/1 ratio (parent assisted)
Important Note: We will teach social distancing and plan rotations accordingly.
- Shorter class lengths will continue through December 2020.
- Our target date to increase class lengths will be January 2021.
- Designated entry and exit doors.
- Please follow the signs through the gym to know where to go.
- We will have staff in the lobby to facilitate the new procedures and direct students and parents
- Our parent viewing area will continue to be closed but we will start implementing Parent Watch Weeks.
- We will have a car drop-off and pick-up loop for all students.
- Please make sure to have a clearly marked sign with you when picking up to make the car loop process go quickly as possible
- Preschool students and students with special assistance needs may have one parent accompany them – social distancing measures will need to be followed and masks are required, no siblings and only 1 parent per family.
- Spot TV will be FREE for all enrolled students – you will have access to watch class from your phone!
- Parent Watch Weeks for our recreational gymnastics and ninja program will now be offered starting in September 2020. Designated weeks where we will open our viewing room to 1 spectator per family member.
- Sept. 21-25
- Oct. 19-23
- Nov. 16-21
- Dec. 14-19
- Our staff will have their temperatures taken daily, documented and will be sent home if their temperature exceeds 100 degrees or they display ANY cold symptoms.
- Parents must take gymnasts temperature prior to attending.
- Do not bring a child to class if they are displaying ANY cold symptoms or a fever over 100 degrees.
- Staff will continue to wear masks as long as that’s the appropriate measure.
- We plan to minimize contact with athletes
- Spotting is a must for certain skills to keep kids safe and will not be eliminated
- All patrons ages 5 and up must wear a mask while entering the gym, in public spaces (lobby and restrooms), and while exiting the gym. Athletes will be permitted to take off their masks during training. Please send a bag for mask storage during class.
- Children ages 3 and 4 can choose to wear a mask.
- Children ages 2 and under should not wear a mask.
- Those with medical conditions that prevent mask use will also be allowed an exemption
- All gymnasts should bathe, wear clean attire and use restrooms BEFORE coming to the gym, thereby minimizing use of facilities. Please bathe and change attire upon returning home
- Bring backpack or small bag to store belonging (shoes, mask, etc); no cubbies or lockers will be accessible. No loose items – kiddos need to bring something with them to keep their stuff in! Consider bringing:
- Clearly marked water bottles – no other drinks please!
- Hand sanitizer
- All surface areas will be sanitized before, during, and after each class
- Students and staff will be required to wash and/or sanitize their hands before entering the facility and main gym area.
- Our water fountains are currently closed but our water cooler in the viewing room is open to fill up your refillable water bottles
- We do have refillable CGA water bottles available for sale as well for $3.50
We will continue to strive to provide a clean and safe environment!